Therapeutic Massage in Newark, Delaware
Would you like to feel the stress of life’s challenges taken away by a great massage?
Try our health massage therapy techniques for massaging your troubles away, and ear candling for relieving pressure and pain potentially caused by ear blockage or other debris.
From hands-on CranioSacral therapy for the system that involves the cranial membranes and cerebrospinal fluid that surrounds the brain and spinal cord to deep tissue massage, we have the expertise to relieve the everyday pressures of life.
Some known benefits of massage…
- Reduces heart rate, lowers blood pressure
- Increases blood circulation and lymphatic movement
- Improves posture and coordination
- Improves muscle tone and range of motion
- Alleviates stress and aids relaxation
- Relieves muscle fatigue, spasm, tightness, and pain
- Promotes deeper and easier breathing
- Fosters rapid recovery of strained muscles and sprained ligaments
- Reduces hypertension, pain and inflammation
- Reduces formation of excessive scar tissue
- Relieves headaches and backaches
- Reduces anxiety levels and improves sleep
- Aids in digestion and detoxification
Share as a Gift
How about giving or getting a massage for…
Bridal parties and wedding presents
Mother’s, Father’s, Sisters’, and Grandparents’ Day
Birthdays and Anniversaries
Thanksgiving, Hanukkah & Christmas
Pre-event preparation & Post-event recovery
Therapeutic massage fit for you!
Donna Chen is a licensed Delaware massage therapist who graduated from a 650-hour Orthopedic Licensure Program in Wilmington, DE, in February 2005. As a licensed massage therapist, she has 2 seasons of experience assisting massage of the University of Delaware Blue Hens football team in addition to running her own therapeutic massage business in Newark, DE. From Swedish massage with exemplary full body massage techniques to deep tissue, hot stone massage, and reflexology, she is qualified to handle any massage therapist techniques.
From running a massage parlor with both table and chair massage to specific therapeutic massage, Delaware masseuse Donna Chen is an expert a relieving mental and physical stress and bringing you back to health. For excellent therapeutic massage, come to amassageforfitness.com and let your challenges be washed away!
Donna Chen, MBA, LMT, CMMP, CAMT, BCTMB is a top massage therapist in the Newark, DE massage therapists directory on MassageTherapyFinder.com.
Donna Chen gave me a fantabulous massage and helped work out the muscles that were causing the intense pain.
— R.B., Newark, DE
My massage was awesome. Donna really worked my trouble areas.
— J.F., Bear, DE
A very kind, warm person. She soothes the body and the soul. I highly recommend her.
— Theresa S., Newark, DE